powerCLAMP - High flexible modular workholding system
- Quick-adjustable multi clamping system
- Positioning with only 1 screw and via gearing
- Clamping force up to 3000 daN
- Positioning increments 2 mm
- Pull down clamping and linear clamping available
- Clamping stroke 5 mm
- Base rails: length 90 – 800 mm; fastening grids: 40, 50 and 80 mm
- Heights: 35, 60, 80 and 175 mm
- Clamping modules and jaws for direct stamping
See also “10 reasons for powerCLAMP”: Open PDF
powerCLAMP is a modular clamping system in which a rail serves as basis for more than 180 different clamping modules, centric clamps, blanks modules, vacuum modules and magnet modules. It is a mechanical zero point clamping system as well as a vice.
Thanks to the exact gearing with 2 mm increments, clamping and stop modules can be positioned on the base rail quickly and precisely. In contrast to many other clamping systems on the market, Triag uses a transversally installed spindle instead of mounting screws. This allows modules to be repositioned quickly, without difficulty and without wasting time. Because the spindle is accessible from both sides, clamping systems can be placed in close proximity to each other. The modules are pulled down onto the base rail with a force of 15 kN from both sides. Because of the absence of T-grooves, the clamping modules can be converted very quickly and cleaning is simple.